Manmohan Singh introduced the CAT (Certificate in Accounting Technicians) course as part of the skill development programme. The examinations are conducted twice a year (June & December).
The course consists of 3 Stages
✵ Foundation Course (Entry Level) : Part-I
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting.
- Applied Business and Industrial Laws
- Financial Accounting-2
- Statutory Compliance
✵ Competency Level – : Part-II
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Filling of Statutory Returns
- Introduction to Costing Principles and Preparation of Cost Statements
- 5-days Orientation Programme
✵ Internship - :
Entry requirements – :
- The Students who have passed/appearing 12th (10+2) examination are eligible to take admission in Foundation (Entry Level) Part-I of CAT Course.
Quick Information of CAT next batch
|1 ||Next class start date: ||Admission continues |
|2 ||Entry requirements ||+2 |
|3 ||Mode ||Offline & Online |
|4 ||Coaching fee ||₹17,700 |
Our Placements Partner