The ACCA qualification enables you to master the fields of investment banking, management, and consulting. It provides an opportunity to work in several technical areas including Audit and Assurance, Corporate Reporting, Financial Management, Tax, Governance, and Ethics. An MBA combined with a professional ACCA certification will propel you towards a rewarding senior management role with a firm grip over finance.
✪ 2 Year Online Degree
✪ UGC Recognized Degree
|✯ Course |
- MBA - International Finance integrated with ACCA, UK
|✯ Eligibility |
- Pass in an undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University, with a minimum aggregate of 50 % or an equivalent letter/numerical grade.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be given to SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
|✯ Duration |
|✯ Employment Areas |
- Banking, Management, Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Corporate Reporting, Financial Management, Tax, Governance, and Ethics.
The MBA International Finance is integrated with the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) qualification provides you,
- The highest number of exemptions, 9 papers in Knowledge & Skill Modules.
- P level papers can be written from the second year.
- P-Level courses including Essentials and the mandatory two courses of the Options (P1 to P6) are also incorporated into the curriculum
- Master in a blend of Accounting, Finance, and Management courses