The CMA USA coaching programme offered by Lakshya provides an opportunity for students to be certified professionals. It helps them to acquire practical and theoretical knowledge in accounting and finance. As per recent researches it is said that the most preferred Industries by commerce or business graduates are Auditing and Accounting. This makes it crucial for a student to have a strong qualification added to you. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation is a highly respected certification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). This is a US-based worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals working in business.
To be the best among CMA USA coaching centres in Kerala our course across all our coaching centres are well curated. CMA USA syllabus includes well-researched study materials and comprehensive practice sessions. This ensures that our students are well prepared for the examinations. The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification signifies that the candidate who pursues the course owns knowledge in the various areas. Such as financial planning, decision support, analysis control, and ethics.
Earning the CMA (USA) certification offered by the Institute of Management Accountants is globally recognized. It opens up a wide range of career opportunities in organizations in various sectors and domains. CMA USA qualified candidates are also recipients of better financial compensations compared to their non-certified counterparts. It also provides flexibility to move across business areas. The CMA is highly sought after by Big 4 auditing firms. They use the CMA certification as a benchmark to select the best candidates for their recruitment process. It is important to have a strong acumen in finance related subjects to ace the exams. A student with weak foundation in the subjects might find it difficult to grasp the advanced concepts in management, accounting and finance. But with Lakshya's coaching and continues guidance given by CMA certified accountants, it is going to be a easy walk. We also make sure to provide personalized assistance and support in study related issues, exam registration procedure etc.
It is also a well sought after course due to its short completion period. Most of the students generally prefers to choose CMA USA certification. Its characteristics such as flexibility, affordable fees and less time consuming etc acts as reasons for the same. Also, CMA is said to have a curriculum that covers interesting topics which are useful for one’s daily practical business routine. CMA USA course duration ranges between 09-12 months. which means that one can be a full-fledged management/cost accountant within a short span of time. This is possible in the most cost-efficient manner. At Lakshya, CMA USA Course fee is just 50,000 +GST (tuition fee). It is a course that offers a wide array of advantages.
The CMA certification opens doors to professionals globally. Some of the roles they can pursue are · Staff Accountant · Budget Analyst · Finance Manager · Treasurer · Cost Accountant · Financial Analyst · Controller · Chief Financial Officer · Internal Auditor · Senior Accountant etc
Attaining a CMA USA certification speaks a lot about the education requirement and professional credibility. This is expected to be the fundamental quality to become a Management Accountant or a Financial Accountant. The CMA certification helps your CV to stand out from the rest of the non certified candidates and gives you that edge over others to grab the job. CMA USA qualified candidates can attain high profile CMA USA jobs in Kerala and at big cities in India.
The CMA USA has a two-part exam pattern. That must be passed as a prerequisite to obtaining the designation. This curriculum equips students to attain international credibility, strong knowledge in Finance and Accounting and open a wide range of opportunity to gain career progression. The course is subdivided into two parts, covering 11 competencies-
Part I - Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
· External Financial Reporting. Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting. Performance Management. Cost Management. Internal Control and Ethics. • 100 multiple choice questions and two 30 minute essay questions are included in this part of the exam. You will need to have scored at least 50% of the MCQ’s right. This is because the exam is scored on a 0-500 scoring system. To have successfully passed the exam, you need at least a 360 score on the exam.
Part II - Financial Decision Making
· Financial Statement Analysis. Corporate Finance. Decision Analysis. Risk Management. Investment Decisions. Professional Ethics. The same applies with Part 2 of the exam. Where you have 100 Multiple choice questions and two essay questions of 30 minutes. You are required to score 360 marks out of the 500 scoring system. That would be 50% answered correctly out of the MCQ questions.
CMA USA entry requirements:
· Must have completed class 12/Plus two · Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional certification One can take up CMA USA certification before or after graduation. Although you are required to have a degree from an accredited college or university. This can be attained within the span of 7 years. Alternatively, there are other professional certificate courses which are equivalent to a degree certification that you can acquire. Along with passing the exams candidates are also required to fulfil education and experience requirements. Professionals with 2 and more years of experience only need to pass the 2nd part of CMA exams to attain the CMA designation. You can fulfil this requirement before taking the CMA, while taking the CMA or after taking the CMA. The work experience that the candidate has should be from the relevant professional setting. Work experience in management accounting is considered acceptable by the norms.
To acquire CMA USA certification, it is not important to have a background in commerce or accounting. The best way to adopt a career in commerce is to get a professional certification in the respective subjects. Therefore, students who have done their 12th grade in any stream can take up CMA USA Course. An advantage of pursuing CMA USA course as a student is that you will only require to pay lower exam fees with IMA and is also has the advantage of attaining CMA scholarships.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification is considered to be the best qualification that conveys a person’s abilities in management and accounting. And then comes the most important question, “How much will you earn after CMA?”. Well, that depends on various factors like company size, your position in the company, experience level, etc. As per the IMA’s 2019 Global Salary Survey, CMA degree holders globally earn 57% more in median salary. And 55% more in median total compensation than non-CMAs. For a fresher with quite good academic knowledge, the salary ranges 4.5-6.5 lakhs per annum. The Managers and financial controllers are highest earning positions that you must look up to.
CMA's have wide range of opportunities and high demand in India with the arrival of MNC's. Also, as mentioned above the salary for every individual is purely dependent. It is based on the skills sets and practical knowledge that they have along with the CMA USA certification.
Regular Batch - June CMA USA Course fee Your CMA exam fee has 3 components. The exam fee varies for students or an academic. The fee is different for a professional too. The fee mentioned by IMA for category also includes IMA membership fee, the CMA entrance fee, CMA Examination fee. At Lakshya CMA USA Coaching fee - ONLY ₹50,000 (excluding IMA official prep materials Wiley’s, IMA Registration, Exam fees)
Key Features • Progressive and Industry specific curriculum that allows students to match with the updated syllabus and exam pattern.
• Regular revision test and MCQ practice sessions to prepare students for exam. • Contemporary pedagogy and rigorous assessment methods • We provide accomplished faculty and embellished by renowned industry practitioners to provide excellent coaching and individual attention • Well equipped modern teaching aids • Hostel and travel facilities
CMA Exam Structure As mentioned earlier the CMA exam covers a broad base of topics under Management, Accounting and finance. This is subdivided into two parts. IMA is the parent organization who invigilates the CMA exams. Students can attempt for the exams in 3 different windows during a year at pro metric centres across the globe. Those are Jan- Feb, May- Jun, Sep- Oct. Exam passing score is 360 out of 500 for each part. Exam pass rates of over 40%. It is said that students would need roughly 400 hours to prepare for the exams. The duration of the exam is about 4 hours and there are 100 questions and two essay questions in each part. The essay question includes 8-10 written responses or calculations for tackling business scenarios mentioned in the problem.
Each part of the CMA exam consists of two sections
· 100 Multiple choice questions (which form 75% of your final score). 10 out of these are evaluated by ICMA as possible future exam questions and don't determine whether you pass or fail. Which means that only 90 out of the 100 are part of your exam score. Students require 50% in this, in order to attempt the essay questions. Two essay questions (which form 25% of your final score). Each question will contain 4-6 sub-questions.
How are the questions set?
The questions are randomly picked from a database to produce a different layout for each candidate. This format may produce a slightly easier or tougher paper for each candidate. In order to bring fairness to this format, a tougher paper will omit a few more questions in comparison to an easier paper. It will be just the difference of a question or two.
How is the exam graded?
Students are required to obtain 50% ( 45 correct answers out of 90 MCQs). There is no negative marking. For the essay part, marks are allotted for each step that is done correctly. Partial marks may also be allotted to wrong answers if the steps are correctly written.
How are the scores tabulated?
A cumulative scaled score (MCQ + Essay scores) will be allotted between 0 and 500. Students are required to get a score of 360 in order to clear the paper. Early bird offer - 10% discount - register now! Study CMA USA with the best coaching institute in Kerala and be a professional!
Study CMA USA with the best coaching institute in Kerala and be a professional!