Online & Offline classes are available —Limited seat only Hurry!
Demo Classes — Free demo classes available for online classes!
CMA INDIA intermediate course details
CMA intermediate is the second level of examination for students who are pursuing the CMA certification. The examinations are conducted twice a year (June & December).
The course consists of 2 groups of 4 papers each -
CMA: Inter Stage I-
- Paper 5 - Financial Accounting
- Paper 6 - Laws, Ethics and Governance
- Paper 7 - Direct Taxation
- Paper 8 - Cost Accounting and Financial Management
CMA Inter Stage - II
- Paper 9 - Operation Management Information System
- Paper 10 - Cost and Management Accounting
- Paper 11 - Indirect Taxation
- Paper 12 - Company Accounts and Audit
- Students are required to have passed the CMA foundation paper before appearing for this exam.
- Graduation in any stream other than arts
- They must have completed communication and soft skills training
- They are also required to complete 100 hours of computer training
Quick information of CMA India Intermediate next batch
|1 ||Next class start date: ||Admission continues |
|2 ||Entry requirements ||CMA Foundation pass/ Graduate |
|3 ||Campuses: ||Ernakulam, Calicut,Thrissur, Kannur |
|4 ||Admission fee ||₹5000 |
|5 ||Discounts fee ||NA |
|For Enquiry : Please fill the enquiry form on the top of this screen( in mobile) and right side(in Desktop and Laptop).Our career specialist will contact you soon. or you can call 9061277777 |