CSEET 2022- Online & Offline Classes
As per the company secretaries amendment, all CS aspirants whether they are +2 pass students or graduates have to attend this exam. Passing the CS executive entrance test is mandatory for all students who wish to register for the CS executive exams.
Students will have to attend exams in the following subjects
- Paper 1 - Business Communication
- Paper 2 - Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Paper 3 - Economic and Business Environment
- Paper 4 - Current affairs, presentation and communication skills
Students should register 9 months prior to the exam dates. All the candidates will have to register with the ICSI- Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Thus, they will be able to receive further notices about the entrance exam.
Once you have passed the CSEET, you may apply for the executive course. The Company secretary executive programme is further subdivided into two modules.
- A candidate who successfully completed +2.
- The examinations will be held in 4 months over the year - May, July, November, January.