CA day is celebrated on July 1st to commemorate the founding of ICAI by the parliament of India in 1949. ICAI is the second largest accounting body in the world, it is India’s national professional accounting body.
After the act was passed in the Parliament on this day in 1949 the institute came into being. Every year the establishment of ICAI is celebrated to honour the Chartered Accountants of this nation.
Did you know that ICAI is the sole licensing authority and regulatory body for the financial audit and accounting profession in India. Its recommendations are followed by everyone from NFRA(National Financial Reporting Authority) to companies and accounting organizations.
Want to wish your CA friends and aspirants? Here are some wishes you can share with them
- CA’s create economies, and finances we can boldly rely on, that helps companies grow. Best wishes on CA day to a CA.
- Happy CA Day - May you contribute to the strengthening of the economy.
- A very happy CA day 2020 to all CA fraternity members and aspirants.
- On this occasion of CA day, here is a greeting to a hard-working aspiring Chartered Accountant who will make every penny count.
- Money, numbers and finance may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they are the bread and butter for CA’s. Happy CA day!
- CA is not just two letters you put in front of your name, it's a journey and a lifestyle of integrity. Happy CA day 2020.